Buku Cara Cepat Hamil

Buku Cara Cepat Hamil
Cara Pesan Buku Panduan Cepat Hamil,klik saja gambarnya

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Carrie Engaged To Hockey Player

Hotel di Sukabumi - Country superstar Carrie Underwood and her boyfriend, hockey player Mike Fisher, announced their engagement Monday (December 21). A rep for the singer confirmed the news to MTV News after the Ottawa Senators player revealed to the Ottawa Sun that he'd just proposed on Sunday.

"I'm happy to confirm that Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, and the couple couldn't be happier," the former American Idol's rep told MTV News. "No wedding date has been set at this time."

According to People, Fisher sent messages to his friends about the good news after popping the question to Underwood, whom he's reportedly been dating for about a year, at his home Sunday afternoon.

Underwood, 26, who once dated "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford, recently included a thank-you to 29-year-old Fisher in her liner notes for her chart-topping album, Play On. "Thank you #12," she wrote about Fisher, referring to his jersey number. "You are the most amazing addition to my life! You are such a wonderful person and have had such an amazing hand in the building of this album and in the growth of me as a person. I love you so much! You make my life better in every way! I thank God for you every day. ... xoxo, Carrie."

Underwood recently spoke to Ellen DeGeneres about the relationship, noting that it's her longest ever and that the pair have managed to keep their relationship out of the public eye. She added that she had no plans to move with him until they were married. "No, call me old-fashioned. He's there. I'm here," Underwood said. "We're both doing our thing and it's good. The next guy I move in with will be my hubby. Whoever that is. I'm not saying it's going to be him."

No comments:

Post a Comment